The Fluke 287 is an advanced, logging digital multimeter with high accuracy and Trend Capture electronics professionals can depend on. The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with Trend Capture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. The Fluke-287 DMM has unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before.
- Now compatible with Fluke Connect Mobile App and all Fluke FC-compatible measuring instruments with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- Immediately show your team what you see with the ShareLive video call feature (Fluke Connect Mobile App and ir3000 FC wireless connector required).
- TrendCapture provides a graphical representation of a logged data session in order to quickly determine whether deviations have taken place.
- Zooming in on trends offers unprecedented opportunities for viewing and analyzing TrendCapture data; You can zoom in up to 14 times.
- Thanks to the selectable AC filter (smoothing mode), a more stable readout can be displayed when the input signal changes rapidly or contains a lot of noise.
- Adjustable thresholds for registration and auto hold by defining a percentage change for the measurements at the start of a new event.
- Real-time clock for automatic time display of stored measured values.
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements with complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified up to 100 kHz.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode for eliminating the resistance of the test leads when measuring low-ohmic resistances or capacitance values.
- Peak registration for registering transients with speeds up to 250? S.
- Includes premium test leads and crocodile clips.
- With the optional FlukeView Forms software you can document, save and analyze individual measures or a series of measures, and then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- With the optional magnetic hanging clip you can hang the meter up so that you can easily view it while keeping your hands free for work.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Large 1/4 VGA display with up to 50,000 counts, with white background lighting. Multiple sets of measurement information can be displayed simultaneously.
- Log function with extensive memory for independent monitoring of signals during a certain period. With the integrated TrendCapture function you can view a graphical representation of recorded measurements without a PC. Save up to 15,000 registered events.
- Internal auxiliary screens for measurement functions.
- You can save measurements on the spot and give them a name, and recall them later.
- Multilingual interface.
- Multiple log sessions possible without downloading.
- DC basic accuracy of 0.025%.
- Counts: 50000
- Voltage ac/dc: 1000
- Current ac/dc: 10A
- Resistance: 500 MΩ
- Capacitance: 50,000 µF
- Temperature: (+) 1350 °C
- Dimension: 10.25 x 7.75 x 3.5 inches
- Power: 6 AA batteries required
- Fluke 287
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Installed TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- Two AC72 Alligator Clips
Best online shopping website for Fluke 287 True RMS Digital Multimeter Electronic Data Logging Multitester Electronics Tool at cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and all over Pakistan