Showing 24 results
What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source platform of electronics based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs. The Twitter message, A light on a sensor, or a finger on a button - and turn it into an output - trigger the motor, turn on the LEDs, publish online. Buy Arduino Board Products Online at a Cheap Price in Pakistan. Arduino boards like Arduino Uno R3, Arduino Nano, Arduino Mega, Arduino Pro Mini 3V, and 5V at the lowest price in all of Pakistan.
Explore Rawlix.com, Get 2020 latest Arduino board, Arduino UNO ethernet shield, Arduino Atmega328p, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino lilypad, Arduino Due, Arduino Micro, Arduino Pro micro, and other electronic components at the lowest price in all over Pakistan with cash on delivery, fast courier and Pakistan Post service across Pakistan. Buy at Rawlix which is among the top 5 bestselling websites in Pakistan for electronics accessories. Whether you are an Arduino or Raspberry project student or you are an engineer working on IoT or industrial solutions, we provide all the help you need to get the electronic components and equipment you need.
- It can be programmed in C ++ language.
- It can deliver more current at 3.3V supply.
- If processor is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- The speed of communication with the computer is high.
- Comes equipped with the ATmega328 Microcontroller, which has a lot of memory.
- The Arduino Uno uses a different USB chip which makes the installation of the Arduino software much easier.
Why Kids Should Learn Arduino
- Arduino is an open-source platform for electronics prototyping.
- It's flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
- Kids can use it to quickly and easily create interactive items for their school projects.
- This will increase their set of thinking and analytical skills.
Features of Arduino
- It can be connected through the USB slot.
- Arduino Uno has 32 KB of memory. It comes with 1 KB of EEPROM and 2 KB of SRAM.
- Arduino clock has a speed of 16 MHz, so it can perform any task faster than other processors or controllers.
- The most important feature of Arduino Uno is its USB connector. I mean, if we want to run Arduino with PC, we can do it via USB.