The MMR-620 Series meters are professional portable instruments for measuring very low resistances. Due to their special measurement algorithm they can be used for both resistive and inductive type of a specimen that makes MMR-620 a perfect instrument for electricianstesting electrical junctions, motors and power transformers windings.The results can be stored in the internal memory and send to a computer via serial interface. A quick PASS/FAIL test function with results displayed and acoustically indicated simplifies measurements considerably. The MMR-620 meter can also be used for testing the quality of the junctions in a production process via the interface.
Features of Sonel MMR 620 Milli Ohm Meter:
- Measure low resistance levels on resistive and inductive objects
- Max test current of 10A
- Resistance range to 1999Ω
- Automatic and manual selection of measurement range
- Multiple measurement modes - normal, automatic, continuous and window
- Built-in memory storage with space for 990 records and support for download to PC
- Quick PASS/FAIL test function
- Portable, lightweight design supplied with straps for hanging around the neck.
|Battery Charging Time||approx. 2,5 hours|
|Immunity to interference||additional error ≤1% for voltage 50 Hz ≤100 mV RMS|
|Weight||approx. 1,7 kg|
|Dimensions||295 x 222 x 95 mm|
|Power Supply||battery package SONEL/Ni-MH 4,8 V|