True RMS Flexible Clamp 3000A UNI T UT281C
Clamp Meters

True RMS Flexible Clamp 3000A UNI T UT281C

Condition: New
Brand: UNI-T
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only


Ask Price

UNI-T UT281C is a digital clamp meter equipped with a flexible coil that ensures comfortable working conditions in hard-to-reach places. This tool is used to measure inrush current. UT281 series can measure large currents in various harsh and hard-to-reach environments. Flex Clamp Multimeter designed with Rogowski flex coil and can test up to 3000A AC current. UT281C Handheld tong tester is from UNI-T's Pro Line series, which meets IP54 and 2m drop-proof requirements. Due to the ease in operation, accurate readings, stable performance, and reliable quality, these AC flex clamp Ampere Meter are ideal tools for electricians.

Features Of Handheld Digital flexible AC clamp Ampere Meter UT218C:

  • True RMS measurement
  • Measuring digit conversion rate - times/s 3
  • LCD display (TN): interface, a single display
  • Manual range
  • Auto power off
  • Buzzer
  • Low battery indication
  • Data hold
  • Manual backlight
  • Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
  • 2m drop proof
  • Protection grade: IP54
  • Safety certification grade: CAT IV 600V

Specifications Of UNI-T UT218C Portable True RMS AC/DC Current Tong Tester:

  1. Power: 1.5V battery (R03) x 3
  2. LCD Display: 32mm x 34mm
  3. Dimension: 350mm x 190mm x 55mm
  4. Color: Red and Grey
  5. Flex coil size: 18'' (45.7cm) radius: 3.1''(8cm)
  6. AC Current:
    • Range: 30A/300A/3000A
    • Accuracy: ±(3%+5)
  7. Inrush current:
    • Range: 0.5A~3000A
  8. Frequency Response:
    • Range: 45Hz~500Hz

Package includes:

  • 1x Flexible Clamp Meter UNI T UT281C

Best Online Shopping website for Modern Digital portable True RMS Flexible Clamp meter UNI T UT281C AC Current Ammeter tong tester in cheap price in Karachi Lahore Islamabad Rawalpindi Sukkur Peshawar Multan Quetta Faisalabad and all over Pakistan

Based on 1 reviews



Add a review

Bazil Riaz - March 26, 2021

Ask a Question