NEMA23 1.8 Degree 2A Bipolar Stepper Motor is very useful in the many application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many types of machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc. Nema23 Bipolar 4 wire Stepper Motor is a High precision bipolar 4–wire stepper motor, size in Nema 23, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 . It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor).
Stepper motor is also known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position. This is a motor of high quality that can be used for a long time without stuck. It has a very quite stable performance during work and will not loss step. Very Low noise and big torque, this is a excellent choice if you need a stepper motor. Stepper motor can be mostly used in 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 2A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm?2;
- Wire: 4(Blue, green, Black, red)
- Maximum Temperature Rise: 80? (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20?~+70?
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MO Min. , 500VDC
- Electric Strength: 500VAC for 1minute
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-load)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
Stepper motor with its wire.
Compatible Data sheet: KH56KM2U027E