This is NEMA23 4 Wire Bipolar Stepper Motor NEMA23 Stepper Motor NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema23 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 6-wire bipolar stepper motor, size in NEMA 23, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor). The motor was specified to have a max current of 2.5A
Features Of Nema23:
- Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications Of Nema23 Stepper Motor:
- Holding Torque 2.0 N.m (（283.2OZ/In)
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 2.5A
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃