The PICkit 2 clone doesn’t require external power supply.
It is an ICSP (In Circuit Serial Programming) Programmer with on-board ICSP to ZIF converter. In Circuit Serial Programming enables the microcontroller to be programmed without removing it from the circuit. This makes debugging of the circuit more convenient and efficient.Features:
- Easy to use
- USB connectivity
- The required drivers are installed automatically from Windows Update
- The microcontroller doesn’t get damaged even if placed incorrectly
- The target circuit can be powered from PICkit 2 itself
- Supports In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP)
- On-board ICSP to ZIF converter
- No external Power supply required
- Compatible with MPLAB IDE
- Compatible with all PIC Microcontrollers which can operate on 5V.
- Supported Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10