Nema 34 75mm Stepper Motor is a high torque hybrid bipolar stepping motor with a 3.4×3.4 inch faceplate. Nema 34 75mm Stepper Motor, Hybrid stepper has the combination of the features of the Variable Reluctance Stepper Motor and Permanent Magnet Stepper Motor. This motor has a step angle of 1.8 deg., this means that it has 200 steps per revolution and for every step, it will cover 1.8°. This NEMA 34 is a 2-Phase motor with 4 wires. Compatible controllers for this motor are CW230, CW250 and CW860.
Features of Nema 34 75mm Stepper Motor:
- High performance, low price
- Supply voltage from 35VDC
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcorrect, phase short circuit protection
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related to speed, but not related with step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque under high speed
Specifications of Nema 34 75mm Stepper Motor:
- Body Length: 75mm
- Shaft Length: 30mm
- Shaft Size: 10mm
- Ampere: 6amp
- Step Angle Accuracy: ±5%
- Resistance Accuracy: ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ±20%
- Temperature Rise: 80℃ Max
- Ambient Temperature: -20℃～+50℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩMin.500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC for one minute
- Shaft Radial Play: 0.02Max.(450g-load)
- Shaft Axial Play: 0.08Max.(450g-load)
- CNC mills & milling machines.
- CNC lathes.
- Pick-n-place machines.
- Laser Engravers and Laser sCutters.
- Vinyl Sign Cutters.
- CNC Plasma Cutters.
- CNC Foam Cutters.
1 x Nema 34 75mm Stepper Motor