NEMA 17 Stepper Motor 4 wire Bipolar is very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. NEMA 17 Stepper Motor used in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. NEMA 17 Stepper Motor 4 wire Bipolar is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor. You can use the A4988 or drv8825 driver to run this motor.
Features Of NEMA 17 Stepper Motor :
- Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motor is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motor has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motor has a Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications of NEMA 17 Stepper Motor :
- Shaft Dia= 5mm
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 1.2A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm
- Braking Torque: 2.2N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm⊃2;
- Wire: 4(Blue, green, black, red)
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-Load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-Load)
- Max. Radial Pressure: 75N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
Best online electronics store to buy NEMA 17 Stepper Motor 4 wire Bipolar at a reasonable price in all over Pakistan.