Stepper Motor A4988 Driver is available all over in Pakistan and a complete package of micro-stepping motor driver with a proper built-in converter and easy to operate and reliable. It works from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow. Stepper Motor A4988 Driver includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator can be in slow or mixed decay mode.
There is no phase of sequence tables, the high-frequency control interface programming etc. The application of A4988 interface is very suitable for a complex microprocessor and also not available or overload. In the stepping operation, the chopping control in the A4988 Driver automatically selects the current decay mode (slow or mixed). The mix decay current control the scheme and can also reduce the audible motor noise easily, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
Specifications and Features :
- Supply Voltage : 8 to 35 Volts Direct Current.
- Current : 1.0A (with no heat-sinking).
- Current : 2.0A (with heat-sinking).
- logic input : 3 to 5.5V .
- Automatic current decay mode detection.
- Mixed and slow current decay mode.
- The low power dissipation of synchronized rectifier.
- Internal UVLO (Ultra Voltage Lockout).
- Crossover current protection.
- Thermal shutdown circuit.
- Ground fault protection.
- Loading and short circuit protection.
- The optional five-step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
Attachments and Links :
A4988 datasheet :
- 1X A4988
- 1X heatsink