The UTL8200 Series is designed for users requiring a DC load with a compact form factor which is widely used in basic applications such as product production line and maintenance. Small size, easy operation, rich testing functions, and modes, support for dual-channel independent testing, the standard RS-232 interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements, and easy to connect seamlessly with automatic production line and automatic test system (ATS). With a wide range of power measurement, voltage and current measurement speed up to 40kHz, test resolution up to 1mV/1mA. The UTL8200 series is a cost-effective DC load with performance specifications that rival any instrument in its class.
Features of UNI-T UTL8212 / UTL8211 DC Electronic Load Tester:
- 2.8 inch large screen LCD display
- Test resolution: 1mV/1mA
- Voltage test range: 0~150V
- Current test range: 0~40A (UTL8211), 0~20A (UTL8212)
- Power test range: 0~400W (UTL8211), 0~200W (UTL8212)
- Built-in 7 test modes
- 7 working modes: CC/CV/CR/CP/dynamic/list/battery
- Independent short circuit test function
- Multi-mode battery discharge test
- Multiple protection functions. Various protections such as over-voltage, low voltage, over current, over power, overheat, anti-reverse connection, etc.
RS-232C communication interface, intelligent temperature control fan, power-off memory function:
- Standard RS-232C interface: supporting PC software to realize remote operation.
- Intelligent temperature control fan: Effectively reduce noise and help prevent the instrument from overheating.
- Power-off memory: power on again to restore the last saved setting value.
|MAX. DYNAMIC FREQUENCY||10kHz||10kHz|
|CURRENT SLEW RATE||0.15A/μs||0.15A/μs|
|SIZE||300mm x 88mm x 174mm||300mm x 88mm x 174mm|
|NO OF CHANNELS||Single Channel||Dual Channel|
|DATA STORAGE||Memory Storage 60 Groups||Memory Storage 60 Groups|