The Arduino Uno R3 is a microcontroller board dependent on a removable, double inline-bundle (DIP) ATmega328 AVR microcontroller. It has 20 computerized input/yield pins (of which 6 can be utilized as PWM yields and 6 can be utilized as simple data sources). Projects can be stacked on to it from the simple to-utilize Arduino PC program.
This unit is a microcontroller board dependent on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 computerized input/yield pins (of which 6 can be utilized as PWM yields), 6 simple data sources, a 16 MHz quartz gem, a USB association, a force jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains all that expected to help the microcontroller; essentially associate it to a PC with a USB link or force it with an AC-to-DC connector or battery to begin. You can dabble with your UNO without stressing a lot over accomplishing something incorrectly, most dire outcome imaginable you can trade the chip for a couple of dollars and begin once more.
- On the Software on the Forum
- On Projects on the Arduino Forum
- On the Product itself through our Customer Support
Specifications Of Arduino Uno:
- Microcontroller ATmega328 DIP
- 5V Operating Voltage
- 6-20V Input Voltage (limits)
- 7-12V Input Voltage (recommended)
- 14 Digital I/O Pins(of which 6 provide PWM output)
- 6 Analog Input Pins
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 150 mA
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader SRAM
- 1 KB (ATmega328)
- 2 KB (ATmega328) EEPROM
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
Best Online Electronics Store to Buy Arduino uno R3 in reasonable price in all over Pakistan.