CNC shield V4 needs to work with Nano board. It can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.To buy Arduino and Stepper Motor Driver click below on respective names,
Arduino Nano A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible
- Worked with Arduino Nano.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board