This LDR 3mm Light Dependent Resistor PhotoResistor changes resistance with the change in the ambient light exposed on the surface of the sensor. LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) is a type of photocell which finds excellent use in light sensing device application, whether it is automatic outdoor light ON/OFF switch or Indoor automatic light switch. The sensor works best in both Light and dark region.
Two Cadmium Sulphide (CDs) PhotoConductive Cells with spectral responses similar to that of the human eye. The Cell resistance falls with increasing light intensity. An application includes smoke detection, Automatic lighting control, batch counting and burglar alarm systems.
- Camera Exposure control
- Auto slide focus – dual cell
- Photocopy machines – density of toner
- Colorimetric Test Equipment
- Electronics scales – dual cell
- Automatic gain control – modulated light source
- Automated Rear View Mirror
- Automatic Headlight Dimmer
- Nightlight control
- Oil burner flame out
- Streetlight control
- Absence / Presence (Beam breaker)
- Position sensor
- 1 x LDR 3mm Light Dependent Resistor PhotoResistor (10Pcs).
- Diameter: 3m
- No. of Pins: 2
- Type of Mounting: PCB Through Hole
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +800C (Approx.)
- Dark resistance:1-20M ohm