The 14D561K is radial leaded varistors provide ideal circuit protection for surge voltages By offering higher surge ratings than ever before available in such small discs. The maximum peak surges current rating can reach up to 6KA (8/20 μs pulse) to protect against high peak surges, including indirect lightning strike interference, system switching transients and abnormal fast transients from the power source.
If you don't know about Varistor, then watch this video.
- Wide operating voltage (V1mA) range from 8V to 1800V
- Fast responding to transient over-voltage
- Large absorbing transient energy capability
- Low clamping ratio and no following-on current
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020
Specifications:Maximum AC Volts 350VAC Maximum DC Volts 460VDC Current-Surge 4.5kA Package / Case * Varistor Voltage 560V Energy 125J Number of Circuits 1 RoHS Status RoHS Compliant