- High-quality electronics ensure that the TK•950 delivers professional results and dependable service for any hobby application or household project.
- Heavy-duty 60watt design.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C).
- Slender, insulated handle for comfortable grip.
- Includes chisel point tip and pencil tip.
- Also comes with iron stand, sponge and vinyl wrap.
- Unparalleled 5-year warranty on the unit, 1 year on the iron handle's electronics.
- Dimensions: 4.7x3.7x2.8" (120x93x70mm)
- Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g)
- Power: 60W
- Temperature Range: 392-896°F (200-480°C)
- Requirements: Solder
- Max Input Voltage: 120V AC
- YIHUA 950 Hot Air Soldering Rework Station
This product using high-frequency eddy current heating principles and techniques to achieve high-strength lead-free solder.
In addition, to adopt to the general welding, but also particularly suitable for multi-tin, crude terminals, large joints, and other circumstances,
are widely used in universities, research institutes, laboratories, production lines, maintenance department etc. welding applications.
What‘s In The Box * main unit + soldering iron+ power cord * guide * soldering iron holder These are 220V units we also do accept special orders for 110V / 230V/ 240V units