The GY-530 sensor has the VL53L0X sensor onboard, with power management IC onboard, the module can accept power arrange from 2.8V to 5V. The VL53L0X distance sensor is a new generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module housed in the smallest package on the market today, providing accurate distance measurement whatever the target reflectances, unlike conventional technologies. This sharp distance sensor can measure absolute distances up to 1.2meter, setting a new benchmark in ranging performance levels, opening the door to various new applications.
The VL53L0X integrates a leading-edge SPAD array (Single Photon Avalanche Diodes) and embeds ST’s second generation FlightSenseTM patented technology. The VL53L0X’s 940nm VCSEL emitter (Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser), is totally invisible to the human eye, coupled with internal physical infrared filters, it enables longer ranging distance, higher immunity to ambient light and better robustness to cover-glass optical cross-talk.
Features & Specifications Of VL53L0X Long Range Distance Sensor:
- Fully integrated miniature module
- 940nm Laser VCSEL
- VCSEL driver
- Ranging sensor with an advanced embedded microcontroller
- 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.0mm Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 1.2meter
- The reported range is independent of the target reflectance
- Operates in high infrared ambient light levels
- Advanced embedded optical cross-talk compensation to simplify cover glass selection
- Class 1 laser device compliant with latest standard IEC 60825-1:2014 - 3rd edition easy integration– Single reflowable component No additional optics
- Single power supply I2C interface for device control and data transfer
- Xshutdown (Reset) and interrupt GPIO
- Programmable I2C address
- User detection for Personal Computers/Laptops/Tablets and IoT (Energy-saving).
- Robotics (obstacle detection).
- White goods (hand detection in automatic faucets, soap dispensers etc...)
- 1D gesture recognition.
- Laser-assisted Auto-Focus. Enhances and speeds-up camera AF system performance, especially in difficult scenes (low light levels, low contrast) or fast-moving video mode.
- 1 x GY-530 VL53L0X World Smallest Time-of-Flight (ToF) Laser Ranging Sensor
Best Online Shopping website for Time To Flight Distance Sensor VL53L0X Arduino in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.