1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module for Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module, a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it. Each one needs 15mA – 20mA driver current and Equipped with high current relay: DC 30V / 10A, AC 250V / 10A.Standard interface that can be compatible with a microcontroller.
On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a lookHigh-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away; Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
We have also different channels module for Arduino like 2 channel, 6 channel, 8 channel etc.
Features of 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module:
- With isolation groove in the control area and load area.
- With power and relay action indication, bright when connect and go off when disconnects.
- When there is a signal in signal input, public side and the common side will break over.
- It can be not only used as a microcontroller development board module but also as a home appliance control.
- It can not only control the DC or AC signal but the 220V AC load.
- With a permanent open and close vents contact.
- It is convenient to connect with blue KF301 terminal access control cable.
Specification of 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module:
1. VCC: Power interface,5V 2. GND: Ground 3. IN: Control interface. Drive Current at least 4mA 4. COM: Control circuit ground, Connect to GND 5. Size: approx. 41 x 16 x 16mm/ 1.61 x 0.62 x 0.62'' 6. Weight: approx. 12g
1x 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module
Best Online Shopping website for 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.