This is NEMA 23 Stepper Motor 4 Wire Bipolar. NEMA23 Stepper Motor NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, Plotters etc. Nema23 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 6-wire bipolar stepper motor, size in NEMA 23, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor). The motor was specified to have a max current of 2.2A
- Stepper motor is known for its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- Stepper Motor NEMA 23 is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- NEMA 23 Stepper Motors has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- NEMA 23 Stepper Motor has a Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Nema23 Stepper motor can be widely used for 3D printers, CNC engraving machines, etc.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 2.2A
- Shaft Diameter: 6.3mm
- Shaft Length: 24mm
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
Note: This is a used product, Not new.