5mm Orange LED Lights are bright and blinky, soft and elegant. 5mm Orange LED Lights, they're festive! they're colourful! They're everywhere and they're a lot of fun. We love LEDs when we write tutorials because most of electronics hackery is hidden in chips or goes very fast and we can't see or sense it without expensive equipment. But LEDs are easy to see for everyone, this way we can visually identify what is going on inside our microcontroller.
Features of 5mm Orange LED Lights:
- Bright and blinky, soft and elegant.
- 5mm LEDs can be so bright, they are often used as illumination (lighting something up)
- These are easy to use with a breadboard because they have long wires we can stick in.
- The nice thing about LEDs is that they are very simple and small with brightness.
Specifications of 5mm Orange LED Lights:
- Emitted Colour: Orange
- Size (mm) : 5mm
- Lens Colour: Water Clear
- Peak Wave Length (nm): 600 ~ 605
- Forward Voltage (V) : 1.8 ~ 2.2
- Reverse Current (uA) : <=30
- Luminous Intensity Typ Iv (mcd) : Average in 5000
- Life Rating: 100,000 Hours
- Viewing Angle: 20 ~ 25 Degree
- Absolute Maximum Ratings: (Ta=25°C)
- Max Power Dissipation : 80mw
- Max Continuous Forward Current: 30mA
- Max Peak Forward Current: 75mA
- Reverse Voltage: 5~6V
- Lead Soldering Temperature: 240°C (<5Sec)
- Operating Temperature Range : -25°C ~ +85°C
- Preservative Temperature Range : -30°C ~ +100°C
- 1 x 5mm Orange LED Lights