25V 470uF Electrolytic Polar Capacitor is an electronic component that stores electric charge. 25V 470uF Electrolytic Polar Capacitor is made of 2 close conductors (usually plates) that are separated by a dielectric material. The plates accumulate electric charge when connected to the power source. One plate accumulates positive charge and the other plate accumulates negative charge. These capacitors are great transient/surge suppressors and work well in high-voltage and audio applications. High-quality radial electrolytic capacitors.
Features of 25V 470uF Electrolytic Polar Capacitor:
- General-purpose Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors.
- Great for repairing LCD TVs, LCD Monitors, Motherboards, Audio systems and other consumer electronics.
- Safe, durable and reliable.
- Used high-quality material to save your devices.
- Great transient/surge suppressors.
- Work well in high-voltage.
Specifications of 25V 470uF Electrolytic Polar Capacitor:Value 470uF Rated voltage 25V Diameter 5 mm Height 11mm Lead pitch 2mm Tolerance 20%
1 x 25V 470uF Electrolytic Polar Capacitor