Capacitor, Resistor, Inductor
Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only
SKU: SB 61,TMD200,Th50,KRT
Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor is general-purpose and filter capacitor. Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor, whose anode electrode (+) is made of a pure aluminium foil with an etched surface. The aluminium forms a very thin insulating layer of aluminium oxide by anodization that acts as the dielectric of the capacitor. A non-solid electrolyte covers the rough surface of the oxide layer, serving in principle as the second electrode (cathode) (-) of the capacitor. A second aluminium foil called “cathode foil” contacts the electrolyte and serves as the electrical connection to the negative terminal of the capacitor.
Features of Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor:
- 105°C General purpose radial electrolytic capacitors.
- Ideal for use in power supply smoothing.
- High-Quality and Longlife Electrolytic Capacitors.
- Low Leakage Current.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range.
- Great transient/surge suppressor capacitors.
- Attach one between the power and ground of your project to ensure smooth power delivery.
Specifications of Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor:
- RoHS Compliant
- Accuracy: ±20%
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -55...105°C
- Dimensions: Body Height – 11mm, Body Diameter – 5mm
- Pin Spacing: 2mm
- Terminal: Radial
1 x Aluminium 100uF 25V Electrolytic Polar Capacitor