PAM8610is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range.
PAM8610runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at much higher efficiency than competitors’ ICs. The
PAM8610only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. The
PAM8610is available in a 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm package. Main Chip
DC 6V-15V (self-protection)Recommended Voltage
12V(2A) Output Power
10Wx2(8Ω) 15Wx2(4Ω)Frequency Response
15KHZ Static Current
<0.1%Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
30 x 25 x 4Weight(gm)
How to use:
- The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage. The power supply is recommended for
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.
12v, 3A power supply filter better
- This plate with a switching function, SW short, will turn off the power amplifier
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type)
PAM8610Dual Channel Stereo Class D Digital Amplifier Board.