This is Dot Led Matrix Module incorporating MAX7219 Driver chip. By using this dot LED module in your upcoming project, you will be able to add some great cool animation. This display module features 8×8 LED’s, each controlled very precisely by the MAX7219 driver to generate the colour pattern you wish. The great advantage of using this is users will have control over all of the 64 LED by just connecting 3 output communication wires to microcontrollers like Arduino etc. Connecting the two modules is also very easy. Only connect the output pins of the previous breakout board to the input pins of the new module, thus with such arrangement, you can connect as many digital dot LED modules to the Arduino as you wish!!! Great. The MAX7219 matrix module is a serial input common-cathode driver that interfaces micro-controllers to LED matrices. All common micro-controllers can be connected to this module by using a 4-wire serial interface. Each output can be addressed without refreshing the entire display. This LED matrix 7219 requires only 3 I/O lines for driving the display, making it ideal for your microcontroller projects. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
Features Of Arduino Dot Matrix Display MAX7219:
- Requires only 3 communication wires of MCU
- Cascading multiple Matrix LED Module is very easy
- Size of the display is very compact
- The PCB features M3 holes for mounting.
Specifications Of 8x8 Dot Matrix Arduino:
- A single module can drive a common cathode 8 * 8 dot matrix
- Module Operating voltage: 5V
- Module size : 5 cm X 3.2 cm wide X 1.5 cm high
- Holes with four screws, diameter 3mm, can be fixed by using our M3 studs
- Modules with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
Package Includes :
- 1 x Dot LED Matrix Module
- 1 x Connecting Wire
Best Online Shopping website for 8x8 Dot LED Matrix MCU Control Display Module MAX7219 in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.