A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The TTP223 capacitive touch switch provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm. An on-board LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the module's output will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for reconfiguring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
Features Of TTP223 Touch Button Module:
- Modes Toggle or switch.
- Operating current @VDD=3V, no-load, SLRFTB=1.
- The response time max about 60mS at fast mode, 220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside.
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin), the open-drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is an open-drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on-time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- Have external power-on reset pin(RST pin).
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the keypad, And the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration for life.
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0sec when the key has not to be touched.
Specifications Of TTP223 Circuit Sensor Module:
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 to 5.5V
- Supply current: (Vcc = 5V): 6uA (Idle) 16mA (Active)
- Sensor area: 11 x 10.5mm
- Max sensor range: ~5mm
- Module dimensions: 14.5mm x 11mm
- 1 x TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module
Best Online Shopping website for TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.