SR-602 Pyroelectric Human Infrared Sensor Module is a PIR based Infrared motion sensor. SR-602 Pyroelectric human body infrared sensor module has Sensing distance up to 5 meters but the best performance is 0-3.5Meters. Its Output is high level, H=3.3V, L=0V, and power supply is DC: 3.3V-15V, Quiescent current is 20uA. This SR602 module has high sensitivity, fast response, small static power consumption, small size, easy to install.Working parameters:
- pyroelectric human body infrared sensor module, model: SR-602
- sensing distance: up to 5 meters; recommended 0-3.5M.
- Output: High level, H = 3.3V, L = 0V
- Power supply DC: 3.3V-15V
- Quiescent current: 20uA
The module has high sensitivity, fast response, low static power consumption, small size, easy to install and install. The lens, the lead is soldered. SR-602 Can be used for body sensor lights, alarms, security, access control on-demand imaging, agriculture, forestry, and mining automation equipment.Key Points:
- The high-level time of the output of this product is adjustable, 2.5 seconds to 1 hour, and the output time is set at the factory.
- It is 2.5 seconds, if you need to replace it, you can replace a chip resistor. Read the resistance value corresponding to the typical delay time.
- Please see the relevant form below.
- Block time, 2 seconds, not adjustable.
- The factory is defined as repeatable and cannot be changed.
- The module's supply voltage is 3.3V to 15V, and the limit voltage is 2.8V to 18V.
- The module output timing is: after the power is turned on, the output is high for 2 seconds, then goes to the low level and enters the standby state. If the delay time changes, the time that the module outputs a high level after power-on will increase accordingly, which is understood to be an increase in the startup time after the power enters the normal working state.
- After installing the photosensitive element, it does not work during the day, work at night, does not contain photosensitive components, and works all day (there is no photodiode on the module, please purchase it if necessary. Recommended: ordinary F3 photodiode)
- that no photosensitive element is installed.
- This module is very sensitive, pay attention to the installation location, try to avoid heat source radiation source (air outlet / direct sunlight)
- The sensitivity of the module is adjustable and you need to replace the chip resistor.
- When soldering with a 220V ordinary soldering iron, the power must be removed before soldering. It is recommended to use a
- 24V low voltage soldering iron, such as domestic white light 936.
1XMicro SR602 human body sensing module pyroelectric infrared sensor probe switch sensitivity