The light sensor is developed based on the principle of the photoelectric effect of semiconductors. It can be used to detect the intensity of ambient light. It is usually used to create interactive projects that produce special effects with changes in light intensity, such as smart desk lamp robots, chasing robots, etc.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and provide runtime to simplify programming.
- Support Robobloq graphical programming for all ages.
- Installation using M4 holes, compatible with robobloq, easy to use RJ11 interface
How to use it?
- Assembly: With 6 mounting holes, be careful not to damage the components on the board or cause a short circuit during installation.
- Wiring: It can be connected to the black ports of Qmind or Qmind plus board.
- Programming blocks
- 1 x Robobloq Light Sensor
- 1 x Connecting wire