The sound sensor can be used to detect the sound intensity in the surrounding environment. It can be used to interact with sound projects such as a voice-activated robot.
- Onboard LED feedback trigger status
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and provide runtime to simplify programming.
- Support Robobloq graphical programming for all ages.
- It is convenient to connect using the RJ11 interface.
How to use it?
- Assembly: With four mounting holes, be careful not to damage the components on the board or cause a short circuit during installation.
- Wiring: It can be connected to the black ports of Qmind or Qmind plus board.
- Programming blocks
- 1 x Robobloq Sound Sensor
- 1 x Connecting wire