MQ7 MQ 7 MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino, etc.
Standard test conditions :
Temperature: 20 degree ± 2 degree Humidity: 65% ± 5% RH Standard test circuit: Vc: 5.0V ± 0.1V; Vh(high):5.0V±0.1V Vh(low):1.5V±0.1V
Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V) AO output :0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage around 4V
Specifications and Features:
- Operating voltage : DC 5 V.
- IC driver: LM 393.
- Size : 11 x 33 x 20 mm.
- Range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
- Characteristic gas: 100 ppm CO.
- Sensitive resistance: 2 to 20 10kohm 10kohm at 100ppm CO.
- Sensitivity : ≥ 3%.
- Return time: ≤ 30 s.
- Heating resistance: ± 31ohm 3ohm.
- Heating current: ≤ 180 mA.
- Reaction time: ≤ 1 s.
- Heating voltage : 5.0V ± 2V / 1.5 ± 1V.
- Heating power: approx. 350 mW.
- Ambient temperature : -20 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- Humidity: ≤ 95% RH.
- Oxygen content: 21%.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 22 mm (LxWxH)
- With a long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
Attachments and Links :
Package Includes :
1 x MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module.