KY-028 Temperature Sensor Module has a digital interface, built-in 13 LED build a simple circuit, making the temperature warning lamp 13 comes with digital interfaces of the LED, the digital temperature sensor connected digital three interfaces, when the digital temperature sensor senses a key signal, LED lights, otherwise off.
- Operation voltage 3.3 V, 5 V
- Response time: (very fast)
4 pin connector, pins as follows:
- AO: Analog Output
- G: 0V Ground
- +: 3.3V – 5V Supply
- DO: Digital Output
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor , good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform , driving ability , more than 15mA.
- Adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold.
- The working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V.
- The output format : digital switching outputs ( 0 and 1 )
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
What's inside the module:
The sensor has 3 main components on its circuit board. First, the sensor unit at the front of the module which measures the area physically and sends an analog signal to the second unit, the amplifier. The amplifier amplifies the signal, according to the resistant value of the potentiometer, and sends the signal to the analog output of the module. The third component is a comparator which switches the digital out and the LED if the signal falls under a specific value. You can control the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer.
1x Thermistor Module KY-028