Description of Sonel TDR-420 Time Domain Cable Fault Reflectometer:
- Location damaged power cables.
- Fault location copper telecom cables.
- Coaxial cable fault location.
- Fault location wiring infrastructure.
- Detection of breaks, short circuits, damage caused by dampness and other changes in impedance of the cable.
- Graphic depiction of damage the cable with automatic indication the distance to fault on the screen.
Specifications of Sonel TDR-420 Time Domain Cable Fault Reflectometer:
||128 x 64 pixel.
||Min 3 pixel return at 4km on 0.6mm Ø, PE, TP.
||Manual range control / Auto range
||Approx 1% of range.
|Voltage Protection Level
||250 volts AC.
||1% of selected range*.
||165 x 90 x 37 mm (6.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 ins).
||20, 45, 90, 180, 360, 750, 1500, 3000, 6000, 10000, 14000.
||7, 15, 30, 60, 120, 250, 500, 1km, 2km, 3km, 4km
||-10º / 50ºC.
||-20º +70° C.
||350 g (12oz).
||6 volts 4 x 1.5 AA Alkaline cells, on-screen low voltage indicator.
Features of Sonel TDR-420 Time Domain Cable Fault Reflectometer:
- automatic or manual mode:
- the automatic fault location (AFL),
- mode with manual range selection and sensitivity,
- single measurement triggered manually or scanning continuous,
- 11 available ranges from 7 m to 4000 m selected in manual mode or matched automatically,
- maximum length of cable up to 4000 m one end of the cable,
- "Dead zone" measure limited to 0.5 m,
- 2.5 "LCD screen with backlight,
- scan automatically or manually trigger,
- sensitivity set manually or automatically adjusted,
- adjustable impedance matching,
- propagation coefficient adjustment 1% to 99%,
- waterproof and resistant to mechanical housing.
- small size and weight.
- economical power system - 30 hours of continuously scan on one battery set.
Sonel TDR-420 Time Domain Cable Fault Reflectometer
Based on 1 reviews
- November 20, 2021