Prices are not final on website. Panic Buying Is Not Allowed.
kindly contact us on whatsapp. if phone is not reachable.
Sonel TDR-410 Cable Fault Locator
Advance Payment Only
Description of Sonel TDR-410 Cable Fault Locator:
- Location damaged power cables.
- Fault location copper telecom cables.
- Coaxial cable fault location.
- Fault location wiring infrastructure.
- Detection of breaks, short circuits, damage caused by dampness and other changes in impedance of the cable.
- Graphic depiction of damage the cable with automatic indication the distance to fault on the screen.
Specifications of Sonel TDR-410 Cable Fault Locator:
||Min 3 pixel return at 4km / 14000 ft. on 0.6 mm diameter, PE, TP
||Manual or Auto
||Approx 1% of range
||30 hours continuous scanning
||-20º +70° C / -4 º to 158 ºF
||1% of selected range
||4 m / 14 ft
||7, 15, 30, 60, 120, 250, 500, 1km, 2km, 3km, 4km
||-10º to 50ºC / 14 º to 122 ºF
||2 scans per second or scan held, pre-set for each range scale
||350 g / 12 oz
||165 x 90 x 37 mm / 6.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 ins
||4 x 1.5 AA Alkaline cells, low battery indicator
- automatic or manual mode:
- the automatic fault location (AFL),
- mode with manual range selection and sensitivity,
- single measurement triggered manually or scanning continuous,
- 11 available ranges from 7 m to 4000 m selected in manual mode or matched automatically,
- maximum length of cable up to 4000 m one end of the cable,
- "Dead zone" measure limited to 0.5 m,
- 2.5 "LCD screen with backlight,
- scan automatically or manually trigger,
- sensitivity set manually or automatically adjusted,
- adjustable impedance matching,
- propagation coefficient adjustment 1% to 99%,
- waterproof and resistant to mechanical housing.
- small size and weight.
- economical power system - 30 hours of continuously scan on one battery set.
Based on 1 reviews
- November 20, 2021