Laser Non-modulator Tub Sensor Receiving Module Laser output High Level is a sensor for Raspberry Pi and Arduino to receive the laser output and decode it digital data. At Input, the module Receive laser signal when output high level; Does not receive laser signal when output low level. On detecting a laser signal, this laser receiver sensor module output goes at a high level (5V) until the laser signal is present there.
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -30ºc ~ 85ºc
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 8 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3g
- PCB Color: Green
- Output high level when received the laser signal
- Output low level when not receive laser signal.
- Application: Electronic Circuits
- 1 x Laser Non-modulator Tub Sensor Receiving Module