LA4440 / CD4440 6W 2-Channel, Bridge 19W Type Power Amplifier,This is a 19 watt simple amplifier circuit diagram using IC LA4440 from Sanyo.It uses very less components other than the IC LA4440.A very high quality circuit with respect to its cost and ideal for beginners. Here IC LA4440 is wired as a bridge amplifier to deliver a 19 W Rms on a 4 Ohm speaker. The IC has built in thermal, over voltage and short circuit protection.The IC also incorporates a audio muting function,but that is not used here.
- Built-in 2 channels (dual) enabling use in stereo and bridge amplifier applications.
- Dual : 6W´2 (typ.)
- Bridge : 19W (typ.)
- Minimun number of external parts required.
- Small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF and good starting balance.
- Good ripple rejection : 46dB (typ.)
- Good channel separation.
- Small residual noise (Rg=0).
- Low distortion over a wide range from low frequencies to high frequencies.
- Easy to design radiator fin.
- Built-in audio muting function.
- Built-in protectors.
- Thermal protector
- Pin-to-pin short protector