ELEGOO MEGA 2560 R3 Board ATmega2560 ATMEGA16U2 + USB Cable Compatible with Arduino IDE, RoHS Compliant
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only
- The Mega is 100% compatible with Arduino IDE and most shields designed for the Arduino mega2560 r3，RoHS Compliant
- The chip is Atmega2560-16au and Atmega16u2, same with the official version.
- Improved and expert version: 1. 0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Due that operate with 3. 3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit. Use 5. 5 * 2. 1mm DC barrel jack (compatible with 5. 5 * 2. 5mm DC barrel jack)
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Product Diemnsions : 5 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches
Item Weight : 2.24 ounces
Shipping Weight : 2.88 ounces
ASIN : B01H4ZLZLQ
Item Model Number : EL-CB-003
|Controller chip||Atmega2560-16au and Atmega16u2|
|Operating Voltage||5V ; Input: Voltage (recommended):7-9V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16 DC|
|Current per I/O Pin||40 mA ; DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||8 KB EEPROM: 4 KB Clock Speed: 16 MHz LED_BUILTIN: 13|
|Length||101.5 mm Width: 53.3 mm Weight: 34 g|