The Digital Light Dependent Resistor LDR Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the LDR module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. You can adjust the threshold (sensitivity) of the digital output by tuning the onboard variable resistor (potentiometer). Simple usage as it is the digital output, so you will know is the light present and decide what to do with it.LDR photoresistor sensor module comes with an M3 mounting hole for ease of attaching it to an object. Onboard, it provides an LDR, high sensitivity and commonly being used for light detection.
The LDR lm393 module comes with a power LED and a status LED as an indicator.LDR Module Photosensitive resistor Sensor most sensitive to environmental light intensity is generally used to detect the ambient brightness and light intensity.
Features and Specifications :
- LM393 based design.
- It can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Operating Voltages – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Operating Current is 15mA
How it works...?
- Module light conditions or light intensity reach the set threshold, DO port output high when the external ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold and the module's D0 output low when the external ambient light intensity below a set threshold.
- Digital output D0 directly connected to the MCU, and detect high or low TTL, thereby detecting ambient light intensity changes.
- Digital output module DO can directly drive the relay module, which can be composed of a photoelectric switch
VCC ↔ 3.3V to 5V DC. GND ↔ Ground. DO ↔ Digital Output.
1x Digital LDR Sensor Module
Buy Digital LDR Photoresistor Sensor Module at online shopping store at cheap price. Here you get the best Analog LDR Sensor also. We deliver in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad, Faislabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Quetta and all over Pakistan.