This BF350 strain gauge sensor module uses a BF350 sensor to measure mechanical stresses in solid materials. This BF350 strain gauge sensor module includes an adjustable amplifier circuit to make it suitable for interfacing directly to a microcontroller ADC input and requires only a single 5V power supply.
Specification of BF350:
- Model: BF350-3AA / 1.5AA
- Sensitivity coefficient: 2.0
- Strain limit: 2%
- Gate wire: length x width 2×3.5mm
- Base dimensions: length x width 5×4.5mm
- Base material: modified phenolic substrates.
- Gate wire material: constantan
- Resistance: 350 Ohm
- Fatigue Life:> 10 million times
- Flux: ordinary solder rosin
- Reverse protection diode ~ (to prevent power reversed)
- Board with a blue LED power indicator
- Analog Output: The higher the curvature, the greater the output voltage.
- Output analog voltage: 0-3.5V
- Board size: 32 X 17mm
- Behind the printed board pin definitions (Bending strain gauge, you can change the output voltage)