74hc164 IC in Pakistan
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only
SKU: DBS, 137
The 74HC164/ 74HCT164 is an 8-bit serial-in/parallel-out shift register. The device features two serial data inputs (DSA and DSB), eight parallel data outputs (Q0 to Q7). Data is entered serially through DSA or DSB and either input can be used as an active HIGH enable for data entry through the other input. Data is shifted on the LOW-to-HIGH transitions of the clock (CP) input. A LOW on the master reset input (MR) clears the register and forces all outputs LOW, independently of other inputs. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- Input levels:
- For 74HC164: CMOS level
- For 74HCT164: TTL level
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
- General Purpose Logic
- Wide Array of Products Such as:
- PCs, Networking, Notebooks, Netbooks
- Computer Peripherals, Hard Drives, CD/DVD ROM
- TV, DVD, DVR, Set-Top Box
- 1x 74hc164 IC