This PCA9685 12 Bit 16 Channel Servo Shield In Pakistanis perfect if you want to build a robot, perhaps a hexapod or a project that requires several components that require movement. It is also ideal in controlling many LEDs with precise PWM signal and perform microprocessor has a limited number of PWM pin. For this applications, the shield of servo-motors with PWM driver is the product you are looking for. Using this shield, 16-pin PWM can be controlled with just 2 pins I2C interface.
- It is controlled via I2C, with internal clock.
- It can be controlled by the Arduino 5V 3.3V or offering the safety 6V output (ideal for controlling LED white or blue with + 3.4V)
- Frequency: 40 to 1000Hz
- PWM provides 16 channels
- Supply Voltage: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
1xPCA9685 12 Bit 16 Channel Servo Shield
- PCA9685 1.pdf
- Adafruit PWM Servo Driver Library master.zip
- Exemple Module PWM Adafruit.pdf