A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photometric sealed up into a little box.
Compares with the traditional mechanical relay, the Solid State Relay (SSR) has many advantages: it has a longer life, with a much higher turn on/off speed and no noise. Besides, it also has better resistance to vibration and mechanical shock and better moisture-proof performance. This Solid State Relay Module is based on Omron G3MB, to control current up to [email protected], can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
- 8-channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board.
- Control 8 loads of up to 2 amps each at 120 V or 240 V AC.
- Good for lighting, Holiday displays, etc.
- With 8 Solid State Relays: 2A at 100 to 240 VAC.(50/60 Hz).
- 5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON)
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0V – 0.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF),
- 0.5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V – 20V High state (SSR is ON).
- Manufacturer: OMRON.
- Part number: G3MB-202P, 5V version.
- Isolation: Phototriac.
- Size : 130 x 62 x 22 (LxWxH) mm.
- Zero crosses: Yes.
- Rated output load: 2A at 100 to 240VAC.(50/60Hz).
- Load type: General purpose.
- Trigger Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Trigger current: 2mA
- Operating current:
- 1 WAY:13.8mA
- 2 WAY: 26.8mA
- 3 WAY: 37mA
- 4 WAY: 48mA
- 5 WAY: 59mA
- 6 WAY: 70mA
- 7 WAY: 81mA
- 8 WAY: 90mA
Buy Solid State Relay Module 8 Channel 5V for Arduino at Pakistan's Best Online Store at cheap price. Here you get the best SSR modules. We Deliver in Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all Over Pakistan
Package Includes :
1 x 8 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module Board OMRON for Arduino.