A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photometric sealed up into a little box. A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
This 5V 2 Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is a 2 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
- 2 channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board
- Control 2 loads of up to 2 amps each at 120V or 240V AC.
- Good for lighting, holiday displays, etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller
- The 2.54CM pin and blue KF301 terminal are connected to the line of control.
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-0.5V the state of low-level relay OFF
- 0.5-3.3V Unknown State
- 3.3-5V high-level relay ON
- DC+: connect the power supply positive (press the relay voltage power supply)
- DC-: the cathode of a power supply
- CH1: 1 relay module signal trigger end (high-level trigger effective)
- CH2: 2 relay module signal trigger end (high-level trigger effective)
High level and low level of meaning
- High-level trigger refers to the signal trigger end (IN) had a positive voltage and the negative pole of the power supply is usually between, and the triggering end of a trigger connected with the positive pole of a power supply, when the trigger end has a positive voltage or reached the trigger voltage, the relay is attracted.
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal triggering voltage between the end and the negative electrode of the power supply is OV, or trigger terminal voltage lower voltage than the positive power supply voltage, low to can trigger, make the relay, is usually the cathode of the power supply and the triggering end of a trigger mode connection, so that the relay is attracted.
Buy Solid State Relay Module 2 Channel 5V for Arduino at Pakistan's Best Online Store at cheap price. Here you get the best SSR modules. We Deliver in Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all Over Pakistan
Package Includes :
1 x 5V 2 Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module