LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether the sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp. The sound level setpoint is adjusted via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the setpoint, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
Specifications and Features :
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- Dimensions: 36.5 x 17 x 10 (LxWxH)mm.
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single-channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
- Weight: 4 gm.
Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
How to use?
Package Includes :
1 x LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module.