The line follower sensor can help the robot to track white lines or black lines (black lines on a white background or black lines on a white background can be detected). The module has two infrared sensors with low delay and can detect the status of ground lines in real-time.
- Two on-board blue LEDs are used for detection feedback.
- Note that this module is susceptible to natural light and has certain limitations on fields with large variations in ambient light.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and provide runtime to simplify programming.
- Support Robobloq graphical programming for all ages.
- The on-board gold-immersed M4 mounting holes are easy to install and use the RJ11 interface for convenient connection.
4. How to use it?
- Assembly: With four mounting holes, be careful not to damage the components on the board or cause a short circuit during installation.
- Wiring: It can be connected to the black ports of Qmind or Qmind plus board.
- Programming blocks
1 x Robobloq Line Follower Sensor with RJ11 Connecting Wire