13.56MHz Attendance Secure Verification RFID Tag Card is used for Contactless transmission of data. This RFID Tag Card supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 1 Meter depending on antenna geometry. Operating frequency is 13.56MHz and Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s. It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti-collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transaction: Typical response time is <100 ms including backup management.
Features of 13.56MHz Attendance Secure Verification RFID Tag Card:
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User-definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device Transport key protects access to
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
Specifications of 13.56MHz Attendance Secure Verification RFID Tag Card:Frequency 13.56MHz Material PVC Operating Distance Up to 100 mm( Depending on antenna geometry) Shape Rectangular Colour White Fast Data Transfer 106 kbit/s High Data Integrity 16 bit CRC, Parity, Bit coding, Bit counting Thickness 2-5 mm
- 1 x 13.56MHz Attendance Secure Verification RFID Tag Card