IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module For Arduino
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only
SKU: B 153,,d59,IMP50,Th20,KRT523,N78
IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module is a little module (HCMODU0083) is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller. Its main purpose is to provide a low-cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface with your load an external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
Package Includes :
1 x IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module.
Specifications and Features :
- Size: 33.5 x 31 x 18 (LxWxH) mm.
- Weight: 10 gm.
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V.
- Ports: Digital Level.
- Output load voltage: 0-24 V.
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink).
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step less dimming, variable speed motor
Pin Connections :