- CY7C68013A-56 chip: low-power version of the enhanced 51-core, 16KB program data areas, clocked at 48Mhz, 480Mbps high-speed transmission protocol standards, in line with USB2.0 specification, backward compatible with USB1.1.
- Firmware, EEPROM: complete the program in-system programming directly with a USB cable to download the firmware, on-board to provide 16K (24LC128) a large program memory (EEPROM), used as storage VID / PID and the USB firmware, the program space to meet the CY7C68013A need.
- All GPIO After 2.54mm standard pin lead out, the great convenience learners expand their own design.
- With corresponding firmware can be achieved through the core board logic analyzer function.
- Provide the PDF principle diagram and related source.
- 1 x CY7C68013A-56 EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Development Board Module Logic Analyzer EEPROM S.