L298N Dual Motor Driver IC is an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15 - lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
Images/Pinout of L298 High Current Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver IC
Features of L298 High Current Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver IC:
- Operating Supply Voltage Up To 46 V.
- Total DC Current Up To 4 A.
- Low Saturation Voltage Overtemperature Protection.
- Logical "0" Input Voltage Up To 1.5 V .
- High Noise Immunity.
Applications of L298 High Current Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver IC:
- High Current Motor Driver IC.
- Dual H-bridge for controlling up to two motors at a time.
- Ideal for Inductive load de coupling from the main/control unit.
- Wide voltage range allows for an adaptive voltage range control.
Also Searched as : l298d driver ic, l298d motor driver ic, l298d high bridge motor driver ic, l7824cv datasheet, l298d ic, l298d dual motor driver ic, l298d motor driver, l298d dc motor driver ic, l298d motor driver circuit, l298d circuit, l298d motor driver arduino, l298d h bridge, l298dne motor driver, l298d stepper motor driver ic, l298d stepper motor circuit, how to use l298d motor driver ic.