220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip & Wood Handle is a hand tool used in soldering. 220V Soldering Iron supplies heat to melt the solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieved electrically, bypassing an electric current through a resistive heating element. Soldering irons are most often used for installation, repairs, and limited production work in electronics assembly. High-volume production lines use other soldering methods. Large irons may be used for soldering joints in sheet metal objects.
We have also soldering irons with watts like 30 Watt, 40 Watt, 60 Watt etc.
Features of 220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip & Wood Handle:
- Good workmanship soldering iron adopted quality alloy for chisel tip and wooden handle.
- High hardness, good electrical conductivity, instant heating-up. Professional, environmental and reliable.
- Plated stainless steel pipe, with surface antioxidant treatment, anti-rust.
- The soldering iron has an anti-slip wood handle, stable performance, well-distributed heat and safe to use.
- Widely applied in various occasion such as construction site, hydropower installation, home use, hospital, maintenance shop etc.
Specifications of 220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip & Wood Handle:
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Alloy Chisel Tip, Wooden Handle
- Colour: Shown as Picture
- Voltage: 220V
- Plug Type: Chinese Standard Plug
- Leakage Current: Less than 1MA
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Temperature range: 450-600℃
1 x 220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip & Wood Handle