Volder 400 Gram Soldering Wire is used in all types of electronic assemblies in use today. Soldering Wire joints create a robust connection between two metals. The composition of the two metals will determine the melting point of the solder. In this way, the solder wire may be manufactured to provide various requirements of the assembly.
Features Of Gram Soldering Wire:
- 100% Brand new and High quality.
- This wire can be used in making and repairing Hand Tools, Screwdriver, Knife & Saw Blade, Soldering Tool, Power Tools, Measurement & Analysis Instruments, Weighing Scales, Multimeters, Measurement & Analysis Instruments, Lights & Lighting, Electrical Equipment & Supplies, Door Hardware, Kitchen Tools, Household Cleaning Tools, Home Decor & Crafts.
- Easy-to-use Soldering Wire
- Reliable Rosin Core Solder
- It is affordable and convenient to operate
Specifications 400 Gram Soldering Wire:
- Rosin Core Solder: 60/40
- FLUX: 2.0%.
- Wire diameter: 0.8 mm
- Melting point: About 210
- Size: Approx: 55 x 50 mm / 2.17'' x 1.97''
- Net weight: 400 g
1 x Volder 400 Gram Soldering Wire