The STK672-050 is a stepping motor driver Hybrid IC uses power MOSFETs in the output stage. STK672-050 includes a built-in microstepping controller and is based on unipolar constant-current PWM system. STK672-050 supports application simplification and standardization by providing a built-in 4-phase distribution stepping motor controller. It supports five excitation methods of 2 phase, 1 to 2 phase, 1W 2 phase, 2W 1 to 2 phase and 4W 1 to 2-phase excitations and can provide control of the basic stepping angle of the stepping motor divided into 1/16 step units. It also allows the motor speed to be controlled with only a clock signal. The use of this hybrid IC allows designers to implement systems that provide high motor torques, low vibration levels, low noise, fast response and high-efficiency drive.
Features of STK672-050;
- Phase retention even if excitation is switched
- Excitation phase state can be verified in real-time using the MO1, MO2, and MOI signal output pins
- External excitation PWM drive allows a wide operating supply voltage range to be used
- Current detection resistor (0.2R) built-in the hybrid IC itself
- Power MOSFETs adopted for low drive loss
- Provides a motor output drive current of IOH=3A
- 25W Allowable power dissipation
STK672-050 can be used in CNC,3D Printer, plotter,cnc engraving etc.